TRIUMPH PHYSICAL THERAPY IS NOW ALSO LOCATED IN HARLEM!
We are excited to announce our second office: it is located in East Harlem on a 118th street between Lexington avenue and 3rd Avenue. We are conveniently located 2 blocks north of the 6 train at 116th street and 4 blocks south of the major stop for 4, 5 and 6 trains at 124th street.
ABOUT TRIUMPH PHYSICAL THERAPY
Physical Therapists are medical professionals who are uniquely qualified to diagnose and treat musculoskeletal conditions. At Triumph Physical Therapy we evaluate the body dynamically (in motion) to determine the underlying cause of the dysfunction – we then treat the symptoms and the underlying cause so that you experience immediate and long-term sustainable benefits.
Together, with your effort and determination and our dedication to helping you, we can TRIUMPH over your physical ailments.
Below is a list a few conditions we commonly treat:
- Neck and Lower Back Pain – can be caused by a not so serious muscle pull or more serious condition such as a herniated disc. We also treat many cases related to neck or back surgery.
- Shoulder Pain – is it tendonits? Did you hurt your Rotator cuff? We treat various shoulder conditions either to eliminate pain or post-operatively once you’ve had surgery to repair a shoulder injury.
- Knee Pain – difficulty climbing stairs? Sharp pain on the inside of your knee? Did you know quite often knee pain results because of ankle or hip dysfunctions? We treat many knee pathologies and work with all age groups to eliminate knee pain. We also work with many patients who have had ACL surgeries or total knee replacements.
- Post-operative – at Triumph we take pride and a lot of care in treating our joint replacement patients. We have treated thousands of patients with either hip or knee replacements successfully.
- Tendonitis – we treat an assortment of tendon injuries including shoulder, elbow, hip knee and Achilles. We have a great protocol for treating Plantar Fascitis and have cured many people from the debilitating heel pain.
- Sciatica – did you know Sciatica is actually a symptom not a condition? Sciatica, that horrible pain which runs down the back of your buttocks and into the leg, can occur because a number of conditions. We help discover the cause and then treat the cause while we manage the symptoms.
Insurances accepted: Medicare, BCBS, Oxford, Aetna, Emblem Health, Cigna, Health First, United Health, GHI, 1199, No Fault, Workers Comp, Healthnet, Neighborhood Health, others being added regularly – call to find out.